Our 4SD Agreement
Good posts have:
- Details that clearly explain something and keep on the topic (don’t repeat ourselves)
- Recommendations, information on everday life and/or personal thoughts/reflections (what the blogger thinks)
- Good subjects that interest other people and reflect our personality and interests
- A good length, not too short or too long.
- Sentences with good grammar and punctuation, and the spelling has been checked
- Include at least 1 related image (photos, links, videos) with captions to say what they show, (citations needed).
- Hyperlinks (might have)
A good blog has:
- Different posts for different topics.
- Links to blogs we follow or people who follow us
- Somewhere for readers to comment
- Nice colours and images that are kid friendly
- An about the blogger page
- A sidebar with categories etc.
- A comments section
Bloggers are good digital citizens, we
- Something positive about ourselves
- No personal information eg do not give full name, address, phone number etc.
- Making relevant comments about the post
- Being respectful to others by writing politely
- Giving stars and wishes