We had a very busy short week!
Thank you to Ms. Austin for preparing for and performing with the choir.
KG2 went on their field trip to Kidzania. 4th grade went to the Emirates Soil Museum to study Erosion.
We also celebrated our VIPs for being Thinkers and we sang some great holiday songs during our monthly assembly!
December 8: Day A
December 9: Day B
- KHDA Emirati visit Day 2
- G3 Performance-8AM
- G4 and G5 Parent Camp Meeting (G4 9-9:30 in room 314, G5 10-10:30 in room 320)
- PreK Field Trip to Dig It – (8:45-12:30)
December 10: Festive Dress Day C
- Santa visit 10:00 am-2:00 pm
- EY Winter Fair 10:00-11:00
- Festive Fair 11am-2:00pm (KG2- Gr.5)
- ½ Day-students are dismissed at noon
- Winter Holidays December 15th – January 4th