Hello UAS Elementary School Families!
We at UAS hope all is well with your families. The Ramadan schedule appears to be work and we are gathering data to better inform for a start time for next year’s Ramadan schedule. Thank you to all families for their support during this celebratory time.
A special thank you to our PreK and KG2 faculty, students and parents…what wonderful celebrations that truly honored both students and parents…well done by all!
A few announcements for the upcoming weeks:
- There will be no early dismissal Tuesdays after Ramadan. After Ramadan school will dismiss at normal times.
- If you are moving to a new school for the 18-19 school year, our counselors and/or teachers will assist in Confidential School Reports. Once the forms have been completed, UAS Registrar mails that form to the applicant school per UAS guidelines.
- A reminder that if you are returning to UAS next school year and wish to utilize UAS transportation, please contact the UAS Transportation Department as soon as possible.
- Grade 5 Celebration for their transition to Middle School will occur on Wednesday, June 13th beginning at 8:15 in the MPH.
- Please view this YouTube website to view a great video of UAS, our students and our faculty. You will see the best that UAS has to offer, our students! The link is Youtu.be/jxpVWU6f3RM
David Dorn and David Jones