- When: Wednesday or Thursday from 8-3pm (No school for students these two days.)
- Where: KG2TD Room 102
- What: Students will show you how well they have progressed throughout the school year.
- Why: Student take more ownership in their learning when they can show the people they love how well they are doing.
- Who comes: You bring your KG2TD student and yourself!
- How to Sign Up: Follow this LINK
STUDENT LED CONFERENCES DO’S AND DON’T
- DO ENCOURAGE YOUR STUDENT TO TALK ABOUT THE STATION THEY ARE AT
- DO ASK STUDENTS QUESTIONS REGARDING WHAT THEY ARE DOING
- DO ROLE-PLAY AS A STUDENT AND GO ALONG WITH THE FUN
- DO VISIT MUSIC AND ARABIC CLASSES
- DO NOT COMPARE YOUR CHILD TO ANOTHER STUDENT IN THE CLASS
- DO NOT ASK THE “TEACHER” ABOUT YOUR STUDENTS PROGRESS
- DO NOT TAKE PORTFOLIOS HOME
See you soon,