Energy summit-solar energy
My subject was about different ways we use energy.
First I researched the subject on internet and wrote where I got my information from.
- Making it:
I wrote four parts of information:
- What different ways we can use solar energy
- Fun facts about solar energy
- List of things made with solar energy
- Picture of the sun and a solar panel
I used scissors, glue and colored paper. I wrote the information on the coloured paper and glued it on the board.
I was excited and happy presenting my work.
I was confident and did well in presenting.
People asked me about:
- How solar panels collect energy from the sun?
- How can we use solar energy?
- Why is solar better than electricity?
- What I did well:
I think I did well in presenting. It was not boring and people was listening to me and asking em question about my subject.
- What I will do differently:
What I will do differently is make my board neater and more organised. My handwriting will be better and easier to read.