What I learned from taking notes of the human heart are the following.
1. Your heart is an organ that pumps blood for you to keep you alive
2. Your heart is a muscle in your body.
3. When you go for a medical check up; the first thing the doctor does is check your heartbeat.
4. Heart squeezes blood through your body.
5. When the heart contracts it sucks blood back to the heart.
6. Heart pumps blood through blood vessels.
7. Pulse is when the heart pumps out blood to the vessels. This is what the doctor feels when he/she touches your wrist.