Our unit of inquiry is “where we are in place in time ” our central idea was “The World Changes due to Natural Processes & Human Innovation.” We learned that
- Why is there sand on the beach?
- Will a mountain last forever?
- Can a volcano pop up in our backyard?
- What is strong enough to make a canyon?
The photo is a paper that has my natural disaster work and click HERE to go to the slide I made for a tsunami. By the way, the pictures are there, but not information here are some facts about tsunamis
- A tsunami can rise to 300 meters high and more.
- Tsunami raises the sea level around 6 meters higher.
- Tsunamis are made from earthquake then sound waves make high waves and then when it hits land it bounce up to create a big wave.
I chose this work because I got a lot of information and this project made my brain expand with more information. I also chose this work because my brain just loves real facts about the world and what makes things happen.
So since I told you something how about you search any natural disaster and comment down below what natural disaster it is and tell facts about it.