PreK participated in Move Up Day on Tuesday. Students had a great time visiting the KG1 classrooms for a little chat of what to expect for next year and engaging in some activities to show how smart they are! The students were broken up into three groups, which means they got to work with friends from other classes. Mrs. O Reilly, Mrs. DeCruz and Mrs. Waldo commented on how principled all of our students were! Click Here
*In addition to moving up day, PreK, KG1 and Kg2 all participated in Free Flow this week.
* NO SCHOOL THURSDAY (tomorrow) or SUNDAY for Eid al Fitr holiday!
*This week your child has brought home many different things. They are all yours to keep at home.
* Playground/Morning arrival – Students should continue to bring water bottles with them each morning when they arrive on the playground. We are going to continue staying out until around 8:25each morning for next week!
* On Monday, the rest of the school will go back to regular dismissal time, which means PreK bus riders will leave at 12:45, as they did before Ramadan. After School Care will resume normal schedule, unless you notify me otherwise. Parent Pickups are still 12:45 for PreK.
* Tuesday is Fun Day- Students are NOT swimming this day, but will get wet! Please have your child wear their swimsuit to school with their Yellow class shirt over it, and any shorts they don’t mind getting wet! They are also encouraged to wear a hat, as we will be outside an hour or so! Apply sunscreen before school if needed. Then, send a dry uniform shirt/shorts/underwear/towel and slippers inside a bag, so they can change and come home dry!
FATHER’S DAY– The children created a special gift for their dads. Father’s day is celebrated on Thursday June 21st. The gift will come home on Tuesday. We wish all father’s a wonderful day!!
Wednesday is a swimming day– Have the children wear there swimming suits again for our last swim day this year.
* Thursday is the LAST DAY OF PreK with 12:45 dismissal! There is no school for PreK and KG1 the last week of the school year, due to Early Years teacher professional development and planning for the next school year!