Welcome to KG2LF! I am very excited about our new class. We had 2 great days this past week. Everyone was so enthusiastic about school and all that we did. They were amazing listeners and behavior was incredible, in fact one of my best starts to a new year in a long time. I can’t wait until tomorrow when everyone will be here all together.
I will post upcoming events, reminders and notes on our blog. I have subscribed everyone. If you wish me to delete one of the emails you gave me, just let me know and I will take care of it.
- Swimming on Sunday. (and every Day A) They should wear their suit under their clothes. Be sure to have uniform to change into after swimming, don’t forget underwear!
- Be sure your child has a hat that they can leave at school. I had several children that wanted to take their hats home with them. Please help them understand that these hats are for school only and will stay here in the “hat box”.
- Thank you to those of you that sent all of your school supplies. If you need the list again I will send a copy home on Sunday. Please don’t stress if there is an item you are not able to find.
- Be sure your child has an art shirt and extra clothes just in case of an accident. It does not have to be uniform.
- Please send back the Arabic form on Sunday so we can get our Arabic classes organized asap.
- Jones sent you a monthly calendar with the ABC days listed. Our class is as follows:
- Day A E.
- Day B. Music
- Day C. Art
I would like to complement ALL of you for packing such great snacks and lunches. They were healthy and plenty of food that your child seemed to like. Don’t worry if some of it came home, everything is new and hopefully once they get used to school they will eat more.
You will be bringing home a note from Gloria Furman on Sunday asking if you would like to join a WhatsApp group for our class. I encourage you to join. I think this is a wonderful way for parents to share information, photos and help with organizing parties and volunteering. I do ask that if you have a problem or something that concerns you that you please come and see me directly. I am very open to speaking to you about concerns you may have for your child. You can email me, and we can set up an appointment to meet. firstname.lastname@example.org
I am excited for the year to start. I think it is going to be a great year and I look forward to getting to know you and your child better as the year gets started.