Tomorrow is photo day. Please send back the photo envelope.
As much as I would love to have all of the children there, we do need to be wise about their health. If your child is very sick or still has a fever please keep them home. There will be make up photos for individuals, they will unfortunately miss the class photo. If your child is better but still not 100% you could bring them just for the photos or send them in the morning and come and pick them up after the photos. Our photos will be at 9:40-10:05. We need to do what is best for your child and be respectful of others by not spreading germs. Thank you.
UAS will be celebrating UAE National Day on Wednesday, November 29th. There will be a fun carnival set up on the HS playground with lots of fun activities.
- I am looking for 4 volunteers to come and spend an hour with us, 8:30-9:30 am. I will give you a group of 4 children to be responsible for to lead them around the various games and activities. If you would like to help please send me an email.
- Your child may come to school dressed in Emirati National Dress or colors of the UAE flag.
- Your KG2 child will not need any money for the carnival.
- There will be activities and food trucks for you as a family from 5:00pm to 10:00 pm if you would like to attend.
- There is no school Thursday, Nov. 30th or Sunday, December 3rd.
- Classes will begin on Monday, Dec.4th.