We will continue to focus on our music unit. Our focus questions for the week are:
“What different styles of music are there? How do they make us feel?”
The objectives we will focus on this week are:
- 2 Establishes and sustains positive relationships: Responds to emotional cues
- 12b Remembers and connects experiences
- 15 Demonstrates phonological awareness, phonics skills, and word recognition: Notices and discriminates rhyme
- 21a Explores and describes spatial relationships and shapes: Understands spatial relationships.
- 36 Explores drama through actions and language
In small groups, we will also continue to focus on storytelling and bookmaking.
We will read the following books next week:
- Giraffe’s Can’t Dance
- Olivia Forms a Band
- Rap a Tap Tap
We will also prepare for our Sing-A-Long that will take place on February 21st at 8:15 on the early years playground. We hope you are able to make it!