We had a great time giving the caring boxes this morning! Thanks again.
This week we have been learning…
- The sound ‘v’ and revisiting ‘u’.
- Brainstorming all the ways we use a number line and using them to help some counting on work, number formation and a fun new adding game we have been playing.
- We wrote another book called ‘The ‘I like, I don’t like’ Book”. Some of the ideas the children came up with were so imaginative and entertaining. They are in our book corner if you would like to come and read them.
- We have been practicing a new reading power ‘picture power’ where we use the pictures AND the sounds to read words.
- We had fun decorating our caring boxes and making cards for the people who help us at school.
- We learnt about some interesting jobs of people who help us in the community and decided which of these jobs would be our favourite. A lifeguard was least popular and mountain rescue was most popular!
Next week we will be preparing for National Day. Children will dress in national dress or colours of the flag on Wednesday. I will also be doing the colour word testing on Sunday.
Have a great weekend!