This week we will taking a look at school community and what they do at our school
Our two questions of the week are Q1.When do things happen at school?
Q2. Who works at our school?
Our stories this coming week are:
- Papi, How Many Stars Are in the Sky?
- The Gingerbread Man
- Neighborhood Song.
- Our songs this coming week are Hello Bingo and Lets Clean up!
- We will also be be doing several activities on measuring and analyzing data as well as comparing objects based on their size and shape.
- Children will explore the concept of dancing and movement.
- We will have Gloria, Karen and Ms. Fox come to pay us a visit to talk about their jobs in our school and the different tools they use for their jobs.
The main objectives we will be focussing on this week will be:
11b Demonstrates positive approaches to learning
16a Demonstrates knowledge of the alphabet: identifies and names letter
15b Demonstrates phonological awareness, phonics skills and word recognition: Notices and discriminates alliteration.
18a Comprehends and responds to books and other texts: Interacts during reading experiences, book conversations and text reflections
20a Uses number concept and operations
21b Explores and describes spatial relationships and shapes: understands shapes
22a,c Compares and measures: measures objects and represents and analyzes data.
30 Shows basic understanding of people and how they live
36 Explores drama through actions and language