This week in Grade 5
Welcome to our third week of Exhibition!
Your child will be inquiring into the following questions this week:
- What manipulatives can we use to solve fraction multiplication problems?
- How can understanding area help with multiplication problems?
- How do I find reliable sources?
- What does the acronym RADCAB mean?
- Why can it help to summarize articles?
- Why is it important to have knowledge of “both sides” in an argument?
- What are the lines of inquiry for my topic?
- What questions or wonderings can I ask my experts?