This week in Grade 5
Welcome to our second week of Exhibition!
Your child will be inquiring into the following questions this week:
- What strategies can we use to solve fraction multiplication problems?
- How does the commutative property affect fraction multiplication?
- How do I find reliable sources?
- What does the acronym RADCAB mean?
- What are some texts I can use to further my understanding of my exhibition topic?
- Why is it important to have knowledge of “both sides” in an argument?
- What are some key concepts questions for my topic?
- What lines of inquiry can we find based on my key concepts?