What’s New in Grade 5
Reminder that this week finishes our Winter MAP testing!
Your child will be inquiring into the following questions this week:
- How are fractions and decimals related?
- How do we solve addition and subtraction of fractions?
- What is the importance of organized subtopics in non-fiction writing?
- How do we hook a reader into a non-fiction piece?
- How do you determine implicit main ideas in reading?
- What is the importance of primary and secondary sources?
- What are some of the patterns of our solar system?
- How do these patterns affect our everyday life?