This Week in Grade 5
Your child will be inquiring into the following questions this week:
- How can I classify quadrilaterals within a hierarchy?
- How can I use the attributes of shapes to categorize them?
- What are the key components of a lab report?
- How do I share data and information I have learned in science?
- What are some different ways I can identify unknown words?
- What are the different forms of figurative language?
Unit of Inquiry: How the world works?
- Why is communication an important aspect of the scientific method?
- What should I include in a reflection for my experiments?