This week in Grade Five
Your child will be inquiring into the following questions this week:
- What math skills have I learned in this unit?
- How have I improved as a learner?
- What do I still need to work on?
- What do I know about themes and how to find evidence to support a theme?
- How have my reading abilities improved in this reading unit?
- What have I learned about myself as a writer in our realistic fiction writing unit?
- What question do I still have about writing and realistic fiction?
Unit of Inquiry: How We Organize Ourselves?
- What product will my group sell on Market Day?
- What do I need to prepare for Market Day?