We have begun the fourth unit of Math.
In this unit, we will practice and grow our understandings of addition, subtraction, rounding, problem-solving, and conversion of measurements.
These are the main skills that will be assessed in this unit:
- Addition and subtraction of larger numbers, up to millions
- Rounding numbers to tens, hundreds, thousands, ten-thousands, hundred-thousands, millions.
- Solving word problems using all four operations.
- Converting between measurements (i.e- grams to kilograms, minutes to hours, milliliters to liters, meters to kilometers)
- Writing numbers in words and in expanded form
- Comparing larger numbers using <,>,=
- Missing digit addition and subtraction
Please find the unit family letter attached
Bridges Unit 4- Family Letter