Dear 3rd Grade Parents,
This week’s homework is outlined below. It will be due on Sunday, March 9th.
- Please have your child bring one recyclable plastic bottle to school tomorrow (clean, empty and transparent).
- Please have your child download the Class Dojo App. They will be using the student portion to build portfolios.
- 30 minutes of reading each night
- Complete 1 reading response
- Home Connections page 73 & 74 (Wednesday)
- Home Connections page 75 & 76 (Thursday)
|List 1||List 2||List 3|
*Please remember that only proper nouns should be capitalized. If a child puts a capital letter on a word that is not a proper noun, it will be marked incorrect from this week forward. Ie. Monday is a proper noun, month is not.
Key vocabulary for this week:
This week we will focus on vocabulary connected to our reading and writing unit.
- expert vocabulary
- table of contents
Grade 3 Team