Homework: February 2 – 6
Dear 3rd Grade Parents,
We hope you had a lovely weekend. Please find below the homework for this week.
- 30 minutes of reading each night
- Home Connections page 61 & 62
Unit of Inquiry
- Students need to identify a problem related to sustainability dealing with our planet and a possible solution to that problem. (ie. Using drones to reforest parts of the Earth that have been affected by deforestation.) Students should complete the Identify, Imagine and Plan phases of their graphic organizer before Sunday, February 9th.
- Why don’t you check out the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals for great ideas.
|List 1||List 2||List 3|
Key Vocabulary for this week:
- engineering design process
Grade 3 Team