Week of December 9th
Test Next Week!
What’s the best way to tackle a multiplication or division word problem?
Everyday Math – Unit 4 Lessons 4.1 to 4.8 Worksheets
Recommended IXL Skills:
Understanding Division – I1-I5
Division – L1 – L13
When reading biographies we will ask:
How would I describe the person I’m studying?
What traits are true of the person I’m studying?
Do I see any connections between the people I’ve been studying?
Journaling/Summative Prep and Completion
Students have been introduced to the summative activity options for our Engineering Design unit. Feel free to brainstorm with your student and gather building materials for in-class work the next two weeks.
Here are the options as a reminder:
- Find a problem you want to solve.
- Check out this site for other options: http://worldslargestlesson.globalgoals.org/introduce-the-global-goals/ (Lesson 1, 2 or 3)
- The elves can’t get the gifts into the sleigh
- The elves are stuck on a shelf
- The sleigh isn’t moving downhill fast enough
- Toys are stuck behind an iceberg
Unit 4 Math Test: Sunday, December 9th
Paws and Help Week: $ due by Sunday, December 9th
Field Trip Permission Slip and $ due by Monday, December 10th
Field Trip to Oli Oli Wednesday, December 12th
Holiday Party: Thursday, December 13th