Week of December 2nd
What’s the best way to tackle a multiplication or division word problem?
Everyday Math – Unit 4 Lessons 4.1 to 4.8 Worksheets
Recommended IXL Skills:
Understanding Division – I1-I5
Division – L1 – L13
When reading biographies we will ask:
How would I describe the person I’m studying?
What traits are true of the person I’m studying?
Do I see any connections between the people I’ve been studying?
Students have been introduced to the summative activity options for our Engineering Design unit. Feel free to brainstorm with your student and gather building materials for in-class work the next two weeks.
Here are the options as a reminder:
- Find a problem you want to solve.
- Check out this site for other options: http://worldslargestlesson.globalgoals.org/introduce-the-global-goals/ (Lesson 1, 2 or 3)
- The elves can’t get the gifts into the sleigh
- The elves are stuck on a shelf
- The sleigh isn’t moving downhill fast enough
- Toys are stuck behind an iceberg
UAE National Day, returning to school Tuesday, December 4th
Drawings by me coming home, Tuesday, December 4th
Book Fair $ Tuesday – Thursday, December 4th – 6th
Pajama Day and Class Santa Picture, Thursday, December 6th
Shampoo for Support Staff Christmas Boxes: Thursday, December 6th
Unit 4 Math Test: Sunday, December 9th
Paws and Help Week: $ due by Thursday, December 9th
Book Week T Shirt Designs: designs submitted by Thursday, December 9th