Our 4SD Agreement
Good posts have:
- Details that clearly explain something and keep on the topic (don’t repeat ourselves)
- Recommendations, information on everday life and/or personal thoughts/reflections (what the blogger thinks)
- Good subjects that interest other people and reflect our personality and interests
- A good length, not too short or too long.
- Sentences with good grammar and punctuation, and the spelling has been checked
- Include at least 1 related image (photos, links, videos) with captions to say what they show, (citations needed).
- Hyperlinks (might have)
A good blog has:
- Different posts for different topics.
- Links to blogs we follow or people who follow us
- Somewhere for readers to comment
- Nice colours and images that are kid friendly
- An about the blogger page
- A sidebar with categories etc.
- A comments section
Bloggers are good digital citizens, we
- Something positive about ourselves
- No personal information eg do not give full name, address, phone number etc.
- Making relevant comments about the post
- Being respectful to others by writing politely
- Giving stars and wishes
We use appropriate language at all times.
We check our work (posts and comments) before posting. Does it make sense? Is it free of all spelling and punctuation errors