- On Sunday the children will bring home their line to memorize for the End of Year Celebration on June 6th. Please keep it in a safe place and help them learn their line. The easiest way to memorize something is just to practice every day, even if they seem to know it, continue to practice at least once a day.
- End of the Year celebration June 6th at 9.45am. Be sure to try to get time off of work for this special time. It should last under an hour. The children should come to school dressed in “party clothes”.
- There is an all school Iftar on Wed., May 30th at 6:15 pm in the school Cafeteria. You and your family are welcome to bring a dish and share with others.
- PTSO is collecting food items to donate to others for Eid. We have a box in our classroom. Donated items could be such things as a bag of rice, oil, canned food, or macaroni.
- KG2AO will have their MAP testing on May 29 and 30. I know it is Ramadan, but please do your best to see that they have a good night sleep the night before.
- If you know for sure that your child will not be returning to UAS next year, please be sure to stop in at the admissions office so they can begin to get your leaving papers together.
- May 27th will be the first day of ART. PE will finish on May 24th.
This is a lot of important information. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a lovely weekend