We are excited to be sending home information for IXL today, a web-based math program that your child can explore and do “homework” at home now. Each child has their own username and login.
We will set monthly goals for them to work on. They can always work on more, but at least try to cover the areas below.
Below are the goals for December and January. The letter in your child’s folder will explain in more detail.
Count to 10
- C.1Learn to count – up to 10
- C.2Count objects – up to 10
- C.3Count dots – up to 10
- C.4Count shapes – up to 10
- C.5Count using stickers – up to 10
- C.6Count on ten frames – up to 10
- C.7Show numbers on ten frames – up to 10
- C.8Represent numbers – up to 10