In the video, Bill Nye The Science Guy Energy, I learned about many types of energy and how to convert energy and how energy is used in certain ways. In this post, I will be sharing some things I learned from the video and some topics the video was talking about.
The topics that the video told me about were types of energy, how energy is used, why it is important, and how we get our energy.
I learned that:
- All energy can be converted to another energy.
- Solar power is unlimited while oil, coal, uranium and other ores are finite.
- Most energy comes from the sun.
- The world relies on energy.
- Water can be used as an energy source as well as steam. (Which power turbines).
- The sun doesn’t only give solar energy/power, it also gives plasma energy.
- The higher an object is, the more potential energy it stores.
- The amount of kinetic energy can never be more than the amount of potential energy.
- Somehow, clouds will stop moving if the energy in the world disappears.
- Most energy is infinite. (Solar, thermal, plasma, wind)
- (IMPORTANT). Water energy is actually FINITE because water can run out.
This is what I learned from the Bill Nye The Science Guy Video about energy. I hope you learned a lot!