Slogans are catchphrases that hook the listener or reader in and tempts them to buy the products. So today I have researched about some of the best and most attractive slogans, I have them in order from the best in my opinion to the worst in my opinion. Here they are:
1. Skittles: Taste the rainbow.
2. Frosties: It’s grrreat!
3. Wheaties: The breakfast for champions.
4. Lays: Betcha can’t just eat one!
5. Nike: Just do it.
6. M and M’s: Melts in your mouth, not your hand.
7. I can’t believe it’s not butter!: I can’t believe it’s not butter.
8. De Beers: a diamond is forever.
9. Maybelline: Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s Maybelline.
10. Wendy’s: Where’s the beef? [Why it’s the worst: because the beef is right there on the bun!]
During my research I also found another bad slogan from google. It was don’t be evil. I think this isn’t a good slogan since it has no good meaning or connection to a search site. I think a good slogan would need a connection to the type of store, make sense, have an avatar speaking and should have a video alongside with it. I really hope I get to make my own slogan in class and use tips from real slogans. I think my classmates would also enjoy this activity since it requires creativity and they really like decorating. I really enjoyed researching these slogans and worked really hard, so I hope you liked it!